SunSystems Financial Accounting
Infor SunSystems Financial Management provides you with a powerful unified ledger combining general, sales, purchase, project, cashbook and user-defined ledgers. SunSystems allows for consolidation, corporate allocations, unlimited currencies, dual-base currencies, fixed assets and debtor management.
Key features of SunSystems Financial Accounting Software
- Light architecture to process from hundreds to hundreds of thousands of transactions per month to close your books earlier, and giving you real time reporting ability.
- Full compliance with local and regulatory reporting requirements in over 190 countries
- A single system for true global accounting
- Unlimited currencies – allowing you to report up to 5 currencies in a single transaction
- Industry template implementation or custom configuration of your unique processes without coding
Benefits of SunSystems Financial Accounting
- Real-time, automated reporting and analysis from your office or mobile
- Automated and scheduled rule based data entries
- Powerful budgeting, planning and forecasting application
- Manage multiple ledgers for JGAAP, USGAAP, IFRS etc.
- Unparalleled credit management and debt collection functionality
Ledger Accounting (Full local and international compliance)
- Analysis codes for transactions, chart of accounts, and non-financial data
- Multiple books to manage financials by individual company, business unit, or project
- Multiple GAAP and IFRS support
- Multiple languages (English, Japanese, Chinese etc.)
- Multiple financial periods up to 999 (i.e. close your books up to 3 times per day )
- Multiple security levels
- Bank Payment interface
- Project tracking to manage budgets, capture expenditures, and track billing and revenue
- Debtor days management
- Sophisticated ledger inquiry function
- Automated payment terms functionality to calculate due dates, etc.
- Automated reports
- Tax reporting, with up to 100 criteria available for selection
- Flexible interface format for batch or real-time exchange to and from SunSystems.
- Multiple currency functionality against base currency or dual-base currency
- All major currencies supported
- Flexible rules for exchange rate settings
- Multi-currency asset register
- Flexible depreciation – up to 10 methods available per asset
- Asset notes system for tracking histories and life cycles
- Powerful reporting for increased control of fixed assets
- Support for apportioned and fixed percentage allocations, fixed amounts and iterative charging
- Full support for inter-company processing
- High degree of flexibility to define allocation structures for each organization
- Posting options with tight controls to enable financial management across the corporation
- Comprehensive audit trail to trace all allocations in full