SunSystems Management Accounting
Infor SunSystems architecture is unique amongst its peers in enabling powerful Management Accounting functions. Currently, you may have multiple, dedicated staff manually creating management reports every period. This is automated with SunSystems Management Accounting to give you immediate access to reports and analysis outlining actual vs budget vs forecast, sales by product, sales by channel, cost by project etc.
Industry specific Management Accounting reports make use of “segments” structured within SunSystems such as Departments, Products, Sales Person, Sales Channels, Projects, Tax rates, Suppliers, Cost centers etc. SunSystems Management Accounting Reports also assists in KPI management, treasury, efficiency auditing, marketing, valuation, pricing and logistics. It allows you to simultaneously report for JGAAP, USGAAP, IFRS and internal management, as an example.
Key Features of SunSystems Management Accounting
- SunSystems unified Chart of Accounts structure
- Chart of Accounts Grouping Codes (A Code)
- Transaction Codes with unlimited levels (T Code)
- 10 Free Use Ledgers per entity- up to 10 free configurable ledgers for budgets, forecast, IFRS etc
- Unlimited company management (ie entity, business unit, division etc) in one SunSystems license
- User friendly reporting tool allows for real time, multi dimension insight across your organization.
Benefits of SunSystems Management Accounting
SunSystems Management Accounting should help the accountant achieve the following:
- SunSystems Management Accounting should help the accountant achieve the following:
- Performance management—developing the practice of business decision-making and managing the performance of the organization.
- Risk management—contributing to frameworks and practices for identifying, measuring, managing and reporting risks to the achievement of the objectives of the organization.