２．Established company rules govern the handling of all personal information, and a managing supervisor and representative in charge have been appointed to ensure appropriate management.
３．We manage personal information according to the following precepts:
- in collecting personal information, we seek to clarify the purpose and scope of use, managing this information with all due care after obtaining client approval, and then only within the scope of use authorized.
- For subcontracted operations involving construction and information systems, if subcontractors are entrusted with personal data on clients, we make sure this data is used for the purpose specified, and within the client-approved scope of application. We also make sure this data is appropriately stored.
- We safeguard all personal information we collect via various measures to prevent leakage, loss and falsification. Should any incident occur despite these precautions, we take prompt corrective action.
- If management of personal information is subcontracted, we ensure that all operations involving this information are undertaken in accordance with our own strict management policies.
- For a complaint and/or a request, we put a charge window and cope faithfully.
４．We strive at all times to continue improving this management system for protecting personal information.
For inquiries concerning personal information, contact
Triforce Global Solutions K.K.
DearCity Akasaka Hitotsugikan 5F,
4-2-3 Akasaka, Minato-ku,Tokyo, Japan